Saturday, August 23, 2008

week one: complete

So first off my roommates Adrianna and Sarah = awesome
Now that that's done with...I went to a club last night with two black girls walked in and within two seconds decided it was too black for us...yes us I'm not really sure where I got the idea that I'm not insanely white but they teach me their ways and it's awesome =)
Example:
Me: "what is this?!" (about tub of hair...umm...grease?)
Adrianna: "are you serious?" *rolling eyes*
Sarah: "it's for our hair girl."
Adrianna: "yeah our shit gets to looking like hot mess if we don't use this shit"
Me: "oh cool =)"

And so on and so forth I learn many a thing everyday from those two =)

Now...work is neat...Tim Michael Alex Justin Brenda Harry are neat...school is neat...

Chemistry will be awesome...

Home is neat

Lotte is AMAZING!!!!LKJ!KHKRJLUE()R&(&(*#$^*@$&()OJSFY(Q&$)($F

yeah that's a link apparently maybe I'll make that something awesome...who knows

anyways it's been a while so I thought maybe I should do something awesome like this...

oh and pedals on our pirate ships look that shit up because it's off the chain (tehe I said off the chain)

but yeah

The End.






For now...

2 comments:

Ktea said...

ahaha
lets hang out more?

Michael said...

pirraattesssarrrr