So first off I would like to point out that I have the best roommates ever...I know I bring this up a lot but I went home for the weekend and they've texted and called me saying they miss me since I left and yeah I miss them and it's awesome =)
anywho moving on...
"we could run all night and dance upon the architecture"
am most excited about going to sit on a monument and people watch on tuesday not that that's important to anyone but me but you know =) I am looking forward to it
so turns out college is not even quite as hard as I was expecting...at least not for now
seriously I feel as though I'm back in high school well except for the social aspect
so maybe this is good since I so hated how the social life of high school was
but regardless I like a challenge and I'm hoping for more of a push as the semester progresses
mmm...I miss my tess....
random yes
but important? definitely
so as for now I'm off to watch bridget jones
so more later I suppose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ahaha
i'm glad your roommate situation worked out better than you thought! :D
and sophomore year should be challenging enough when you get there...or it is for me at least... D: D:
Post a Comment